Thursday, November 22, 2012
Home Sweet Home
I got home yesterday afternoon and it's still weird to get to my parents house. They moved soon after I left for school so this is my third time at their new place. I feel like a stranger not knowing my way around my Mom's kitchen! We live pretty much right on the train tracks so some things rattle around when a train comes by and I was 1 car away from getting stuck behind it yesterday on my way home. Thankfully the gates went down right after I passed over. Anyways, it's really nice to be home with everyone (my older brother got home a few hours before I did). It was a good day, very grateful to be back. I think I'll put off school work for the rest of the day and then get finished with my e-folio and other work I had to bring home. Good thing this house has wireless internet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I felt the same when I went was able to home the first time during this fall semester. My mom rearranged the whole on me and everything was in a different spot! My brother, Kennedy, is a freshman at Penn State Behrend, so it was the first time seeing him as well. It was nice being home and seeing my family!
ReplyDeleteI know exactly how you feel. My parents moved to a new house last year after I left for school. It took most of Christmas break last year to figure out where things were in the kitchen. Plus, my sister took over our bedroom that we share, so I feel like a guest when I come home on breaks. It definitely is nice being home with everyone though. I am definitely thankful too for having time to spend with my family.
ReplyDelete